Sunday, June 14, 2015

So its June 14th 2015 and im down to 273lbs!!!!! or 19.5 stone and i feel great. I dont know if its the surgery or the vitamin B12 but im so full of energy. Yesterday i walked almost 2 miles and im not even 2 weeks post op, before my OP i could barley walk 50ft without breathing heavy and sweating.

Not to sound cheesy but i feel like ive got a 2nd chance, my mind and body is motivated to make a positive change in my life and im enjoying every bit of the experience, soon i'll be hitting a gym and the real change will come and not just in the form of weight loss.

Saturday i became a bit of a rebel and a daredevil. I'm on full liquids only right now meaning strained soups and such but this had started to get me down so soon so i tried something new, fully knowing the consequences if my stomach didnt like it, the risk to reward was worth it. I have my 1st piece of chicken, a grilled chicken thigh from KFC, pulled the skin off, stripped the meat from the bone and put it in a small tub of KFC gravy, and it was amazing and best of all my stomach tolerated it. Knowing this will make the next few weeks much easier for me and next up is fish, if i can eat fish and chicken from now then this thing is going to be a breeze.

Thats all for this week, no pics until i hit 250lbs`ish so we can all see a visual difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment